CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February '11 DT Creations

Who's our February Sponsor?

Photobucket

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Time to take a little breather

I wanted to let you all be the first to know...

As of November 1st, there will be no DT. The reason for this is:

1.) I'm moving into our 'sardine/renovation-of-a-mess' home November 1st and it's gonna get pretty hairy living a 2/1 home w/ 5 people, a cat and a dog.
2.) We are going away on vacation for a week Thanksgiving week and part of the weekend before (Nov 20-27)
3.) The holiday's always puts a damper on DT creations, submissions and participation

So...I am going to be here still talking my ear off to you all. I will post on the blog, FB and tweet about our group. Don't stop coming...the ideas of creativity will be flowing still (got some things I want to post for the holidays) so don't shy away, bring your friends b/c come January....we are back in business!

This time away from having a DT and getting sponsors will help me reflect on many things, both here and at home. I hope that you can understand. I've been running this site (with help from many past and present members) since March 2008 and have been going till now. We've had our ups and downs when it comes to members...but TMS is still standing (even if we have little participation). Recognition is key and that's what makes this site hopping. I want to thank everyone that has been here, past...present...and future.

Just b/c we won't have a DT doesn't mean we are not alive!!

If you have any suggestions for me please send a PM on our message board or you can email me at: mosyscrapper@hotmail.com

THANK YOU!
Christa

1 comment:

janet said...

I'm staying!!! And I can't wait to have a fresh start in a few months. You get all your stuff in order...you have a lot going on! Hope it all goes smoothly.
Hugs!